Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Word Count Wednesday March 22

What am I Working on?
Currently I am in the brainstorming process of my script for a short film. I decided to go with my Ikea Theme Park idea except it is going to be super creepy and all the workers are going to be trying to kill the main characters. Just like in Ikea, you have to go all the ay through the store to get out it will be the same for the theme park. The characters will have to go on each ride to get away from the evil and pissed workers. There is a twist at the end that makes this wonderfully odd fantasy all ok.

How does the process make me feel? 
I am actually pumped for this right at the moment because so many things can happen, and its such a wacky almost realistic but also super unrealistic idea. I have a few characters in mind and a few weird things that are going to happen to the characters but with this I'm trying really hard not to plan it out completely. I am so much a plotter and I hate it because I get bored with my story once I outline events. It's like everything is an essay and I have to have specific elements to make it decent. Anyways lets see how it goes not plotting everything out!

What am I reading?
I actually started to reread Crank since we are talking about Ellen Hopkins. I forgot how much I loved these books.


Word count:
0. Like I said, still brainstorming but also not writing everything down I think of so when I am writing out the script I will rethink of my ideas and it will flow!

1 comment:

  1. I have my fingers crossed that the technology will work tomorrow so that we'll meet Ellen Hopkins!

    ReplyDelete